WHAT IS CONSIDERED AN UNCOMPATIBLE LUGGAGE?
BAGGAGE is considered to be all new or used goods, which a traveler may reasonably need, provided it is noted that they are for use or consumption, in accordance with the purpose and duration of the trip and that for its quantity, nature or variety it is presumed They are not intended for trade or industry.
This benefit is granted to travelers with a passport or official document upon entering or leaving the country..
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR NATIONAL SHIPPING
- Remember to protect each package in a sturdy cardboard box for two shipments
- If your destination is a lodging, remember to put written on the box and clearly visible: The word BAGGAGE and your reservation number
- In case of additional insurance they will have to make a non-COMMERCIAL or pro forma invoice, and describe all their belongings with the price you give each
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
SEE SHIPPING WITH STEP BY CUSTOMS CLEARANCE
- You will have to make a NON-COMMERCIAL or Proforma invoice, describing all of its content individually by putting the cost to each
- You will have to put the reason for your trip, where it will go and the days it will be
- Remember to verify before making the purchase that in the destination Country accept the LACKED luggage. Since I could come back. Causing the relevant costs to that shipment
- Remember not to carry prohibited items. Aerosols are not allowed.